DIPS

Sprouted Chickpea Hummus

(This product remains good for 7 days after receiving)

Sprouted Chickpeas*, Sesame Tahani*, Lemon Juice*, Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil*, Filtered Water, Fresh Garlic*, Himalayan Salt. *ORGANIC
 
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 99.4g, Servings: 2, Amount per Serving: Calories 180, Fat Cal. 120, Total Fat 13g (21%DV), Sat. Fat. 2g (9%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 160mg (7%DV), Total Carb. 12g (4%DV), Fiber 3g (11%DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 4g (9%DV), Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (20% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
 
This is a cold item. Orders with at least one cold item, will be charged an additional $19.00 for an insulated box and ice packs, on top of the normal shipping & handling charge. For those orders being shipped outside of Pennsylvania and it's surrounding states, there may also be a higher shipping fee for 2nd day air. Please order by Sunday at 5:00pm for shipment by Wednesday. Cold orders can ship to U.S. only.
Size: 7 ounces
$4.04  Quantity:
   

Gluten Free Foods - Raw, Organic Meals, Desserts and Snacks

30 E 4th Street | Bridgeport PA 19405 | 610-757-1048 * Fax 610-757-1051 | Email: awesomefoods@comcast.net
Like us on Facebook  Google+