FUDGES

Chocolate Coconut Fudge

(This product remains good for 6 months after receiving)

Coconut*, Coconut Nectar*, Fair Trade Cacao Nibs*, Himalayan Crystal Salt. *Organic
 
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 28g, Servings: 4, Amount per Serving: Calories 125, Fat Cal. 60, Total Fat 6.5g (10% DV), Sat. Fat. 5g (26% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 12 mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 15.5g (5% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 1g (2% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (4% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
 
Ingredient Benefits: Coconut: 3 ounces of coconut gives you 30% of the RDA of fiber. Coconut has a glycemic load of 1. Coconut Nectar: Coconut nectar comes from the sap of the coconut palm tree blossom and it has a glycemic index of 35. It is 74% sucrose and 10% fructose. Sucrose takes longer to break down in the body than fructose, so it does not cause a large insulin spike like cane sugar, honey, agave nectar, maple syrup, etc. Cacao Beans: Rich in antioxidant flavonols.
This is a cold item. Orders with at least one cold item, will be charged an additional $19.00 for an insulated box and ice packs, on top of the normal shipping & handling charge. For those orders being shipped outside of Pennsylvania and it's surrounding states, there may also be a higher shipping fee for 2nd day air. Please order by Sunday at 5:00pm for shipment by Wednesday. Cold orders can ship to U.S. only.
Size: 4 ounces
$5.39  Quantity:
   

Chocolate Coconut Goji Fudge

(This product remains good for 6 months after receiving)

Coconut*, Coconut Nectar*, Fair Trade Cacao Nibs*, Goji Berries*, Himalayan Crystal Salt. *Organic
 
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 28g, Servings: 4, Amount per Serving: Calories 120, Fat Cal. 55, Total Fat 6g (10% DV), Sat. Fat. 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 12 mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 15g (5% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 11g, Protein 1g (2% DV), Vitamin A (18% DV), Vitamin C (3% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (5% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
 
Ingredient Benefits: Cacao Beans: Rich in antioxidant flavonols. Coconut: 3 ounces of coconut gives you 30% of the RDA of fiber. Coconut has a glycemic load of 1. Coconut Nectar: Coconut nectar comes from the sap of the coconut palm tree blossom and it has a glycemic index of 35. It is 74% sucrose and 10% fructose. Sucrose takes longer to break down in the body than fructose, so it does not cause a large insulin spike like cane sugar, honey, agave nectar, maple syrup, etc.
This is a cold item. Orders with at least one cold item, will be charged an additional $19.00 for an insulated box and ice packs, on top of the normal shipping & handling charge. For those orders being shipped outside of Pennsylvania and it's surrounding states, there may also be a higher shipping fee for 2nd day air. Please order by Sunday at 5:00pm for shipment by Wednesday. Cold orders can ship to U.S. only.
Size: 4 ounces
$6.20  Quantity:
   

Chocolate Fudge

(This product remains good for 6 months after receiving)

Macadamia Nuts*, Fair Trade Cacao Nibs*, Coconut Nectar*, Himalayan Crystal Salt. *Organic
 
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 42g, Servings: 2, Amount per Serving: Calories 270, Fat Cal. 190, Total Fat 21g(32% DV), Sat. Fat. 5g (27% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 23 mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 18g (6% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 3g (5% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
 
Ingredient Benefits: Cacao Beans: Rich in antioxidant flavonols. Coconut Nectar: Coconut nectar comes from the sap of the coconut palm tree blossom and it has a glycemic index of 35. It is 74% sucrose and 10% fructose. Sucrose takes longer to break down in the body than fructose, so it does not cause a large insulin spike like cane sugar, honey, agave nectar, maple syrup, etc.
This is a cold item. Orders with at least one cold item, will be charged an additional $19.00 for an insulated box and ice packs, on top of the normal shipping & handling charge. For those orders being shipped outside of Pennsylvania and it's surrounding states, there may also be a higher shipping fee for 2nd day air. Please order by Sunday at 5:00pm for shipment by Wednesday. Cold orders can ship to U.S. only.
Size: 3 ounces
$5.39  Quantity:
   

Vanilla Coconut Fudge

(This product remains good for 4 months after receiving)

Shredded Coconut*, Coconut Nectar*, Mesquite Confectionary Powder*, Vanilla Extract*+. *Organic, +not raw.
 
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 28g, Servings: 4, Amount per Serving: Calories 105, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat. 7g (34% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 2g(9% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 1g (2% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (1% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (3% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
 
Ingredient Benefits: Coconut: 3 ounces of coconut gives you 30% of the RDA of fiber. Coconut has a glycemic load of 1. Mesquite Powder: It comes from a desert mesquite pod, it has a low glycemic index of 25. Coconut Nectar: Coconut nectar comes from the sap of the coconut palm tree blossom and it has a glycemic index of 35. It is 74% sucrose and 10% fructose. Sucrose takes longer to break down in the body than fructose, so it does not cause a large insulin spike like cane sugar, honey, agave nectar, maple syrup, etc.
This is a cold item. Orders with at least one cold item, will be charged an additional $19.00 for an insulated box and ice packs, on top of the normal shipping & handling charge. For those orders being shipped outside of Pennsylvania and it's surrounding states, there may also be a higher shipping fee for 2nd day air. Please order by Sunday at 5:00pm for shipment by Wednesday. Cold orders can ship to U.S. only.
Size: 4 ounces
$4.95  Quantity:
   

Gluten Free Foods - Raw, Organic Meals, Desserts and Snacks

30 E 4th Street | Bridgeport PA 19405 | 610-757-1048 * Fax 610-757-1051 | Email: awesomefoods@comcast.net
Like us on Facebook  Google+