OMELETTES

Veggie Omelettes

(This product remains good for 14 days after receiving)

Zucchini, Celery, Red Pepper, Scallions*, Cashews*, Lemon Juice*, Filtered Water, Fresh Garlic, Turmeric*, Mustard Powder*, White Pepper*, Himalayan Crystal Salt. *Organic.
 
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 84g, Servings: 2, Amount per Serving: Calories 151, Fat Cal. 93, Total Fat 10.4g (16%DV), Sat. Fat. 2.6g (8%DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 151mg (6%DV), Total Carb. 11.6g (4%DV), Fiber 2g (10%DV), Sugars 3.5g, Protein 4.6g (12%DV), Vitamin A (17% DV), Vitamin C (70% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (12% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
 
Ingredient Benefits: Cashews: Cashews have a lower fat content than most other nuts, approximately 75% of their fat is unsaturated fatty acids, plus about 75% of this unsaturated fatty acid content is oleic acid, the same monounsaturated fat found in olive oil.
This is a cold item. Orders with at least one cold item, will be charged an additional $19.00 for an insulated box and ice packs, on top of the normal shipping & handling charge. For those orders being shipped outside of Pennsylvania and it's surrounding states, there may also be a higher shipping fee for 2nd day air. Please order by Sunday at 5:00pm for shipment by Wednesday. Cold orders can ship to U.S. only.
Size: 3 ounces
$4.95  Quantity:
   

Gluten Free Foods - Raw, Organic Meals, Desserts and Snacks

30 E 4th Street | Bridgeport PA 19405 | 610-757-1048 * Fax 610-757-1051 | Email: awesomefoods@comcast.net
Like us on Facebook  Google+